This event offers
7.0 CEU credits
Accredited by Michigan NAPNAP is a provider of continuing education in nursing by the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners.
- Describe the unique prescribing practices of the PNP and compare and contrast those with other providers and relate these trends to patient outcomes.
- Discuss diagnosis and treatment of emerging infections.
- Identify key markers for diagnosing atopic dermatitis and determine appropriate treatment approaches
- Identify characteristics of common pediatric psychiatric disorders and evaluate treatment approaches and strategies
- Apply principals of early mobility, oral health, and communication techniques to practice.
Contact program Chair: Ann Marie Ramsey
Phone 248-231-9256 / email@example.com