Growing and Supporting Best Practices in Acute and Primary Care
Two full conference days: Thursday, April 11th & Friday, April 12th
Program Objectives-Pre Conference Day
Upon completion of the program the participants will:
- Evaluate pediatric chest and abdominal radiographs and discuss abnormal findings.
- Explain the classes of antibiotics and cite appropriate indications for use.
Program Objectives-Conference Day
- Define poverty and explain the impact of poverty on child health
- Differentiate the sub classes of pediatric anxiety disorders and discuss management interventions.
- Cite the diagnostic criteria for pediatric urinary tract infections and identify indication for antibiotic treatment.
- Describe pediatric adverse life experiences and discuss the effects on pediatric health.
- Additional objectives will be specific to the breakout sessions chosen.
Pre Conference Schedule: Thursday April 11, 2019
- 8:30am-12pm Radiology-Maureen Madden
- 12pm-1:00pm Lunch (provided) Emerald ballroom
- 1:00pm-4:30pm Pharmacology-Teri Woo confirmed
Reservations may be made by logging on to: https://novi.place.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html?corp_id=G-PEDN
Use the Group Code: G-PEDN to receive your discounted group rate of $142.00. Once the arrival and departure date have been entered, direct your guests to click on special rates and then enter the Group Code in the Group Code Box (make sure to include the G when entering the code).